Welcome to the new Mill Pond Acres Website
This site has been built with two different audiences in mind. The general public will be able to access general information about Mill Pond Acres including homes for sale, model floor plans, as well as our facilities and the calendar of activities. Mill Pond Acres residents will have access to public information and much more in the private areas of the website. Please note, all private areas are restricted and require login credentials.
- Homeowners will be able to search the online Address Book for resident contact information, participate in online group discussions using our Message Board, and access to reports such as the Budget, Financial Statements, Board Minutes, newly-revised Handbook, and By-laws, among other items at their fingertips.
- Renters will have access to the online Address Book as well as limited access to some restricted pages of the website.
How to create an MPA account
- Enter the website URL into your browser – millpondacres.org
- In the upper right corner of the homepage, click on the blue “Log In” button.
- Click “Sign Up” which appears below the large “Log In” button.
- Choose the box that pertains to you – Owner or Renter. You will be asked to enter a Username, First Name, Last Name, Choose Owner or Renter, Unit #, enter an Email Address, and create a unique Password. Note: Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive.
Once you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation email sent to the email you used on this registration form. Please note, all registrations are pending until approved by the office manager. Please allow 1-3 business days for registration approval. You will use these newly created credentials to access the Private section on subsequent visits to the website.
How to log in once your account has been approved
- Click on the “Log In” button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the blue “Log In” button.
If you happen to not be logged in and try to access a restricted page, you will be prompted to log in. When this happens, simply use your credentials to access these pages. To log out, click the gold “Log Out” button in the upper right corner of the website. Click on the blue Log Out link in the center of the page. This completes the log out process.
Note: You will be automatically logged out after 8 hours.