Welcome to the Mill Pond Acres Website
This site has been built with two different audiences in mind. The general public is able to access general information about Mill Pond Acres including homes for sale, model floor plans, as well as our facilities and the calendar of activities. Mill Pond Acres residents have access to the public information and much more in the private areas of the website. Please note, all private areas are restricted and require login credentials.
- Homeowners are able to search the online Address Book for resident contact information, participate in online group discussions using the MPA Social Network, and access reports such as: the Budget, Financial Statements, Board Minutes, the residents’ Handbook, and the By-laws, among other items.
- Renters have access to the online Address Book as well as limited access to the restricted pages of the website.
How do I create an MPA account?
- Enter the website URL into your browser – millpondacres.org
- In the upper right corner of the homepage, click on the blue “Log In” button.
- Click “Sign Up” which appears below the large “Log In” button.
- Choose the box that pertains to you – Owner or Renter. You will be asked to enter a Username, First Name, Last Name, Choose Owner or Renter, Unit #, enter an Email Address, and create a unique Password. Note: Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive.
Once you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation email sent to the email you used on this registration form. Please note, all registrations are pending until approved by the office manager. Please allow 1-3 business days for registration approval. You will use these newly created credentials to access the Private section on subsequent visits to the website.
How do I to log in once my account has been approved?
- Click on the “Log In” button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the blue “Log In” button.
- If you have forgotten your username/password, send an email to the following address for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not logged in and try to access a restricted page, you will be prompted to log in. When this happens, simply use your credentials to access these pages. To log out, click the words “Log Out” in the upper right corner of the website. This completes the log out process.
Note: You will be automatically logged out after 1 hour.
Why does the website run slowly sometimes?
If you find that the website is running slowly, and it’s taking a long time for pages to open, you might need to “Clear the Cache” on your browser. If you are not sure how to do that, go to Settings in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and look for Privacy and Security. There, you should find “Clear browsing data,” which should include “cached images and files.” Your browser may word it a little differently, but be sure it includes “Clear the Cache.” It will make your computer, and this website, run faster.
Why doesn’t the website look the same on my phone as it does on my computer?
Devices will render the screen differently due to the manufacturer, the browser you are using, and your device settings. If you have trouble viewing a page, please try holding your phone horizontally.
I have vision problems. How can I see the website better?
Look for a blue circular “Handicap Accessibility” icon on each website page. If you click on that icon, it will bring up an accessibility menu from which you can modify the page such as increasing font size and contrast.
If my household only has one email address can both residents register or just one?
Each registration requires a unique email address. Therefore, a household with one email address can only register once.